Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Holiday over but...

Yup... School Holidays are over but still cant find some "ME" time to work on my WIP. My poor Grandma is hospitalized. She is 90 this year. Seeing her sick and in pain is really painful for me & my family. She is strong and still fighting. Really wish she can recover and celebrate her BIG 90TH BIRTHDAY end of October. The 100 "Shou" that I am stitching is for her. Pray that she can pull thru...

Been going up to PJ almost every alternate day from Sg Long, Kajang cos she is in Assunta Hospital. My poor dad & mum (also stays in Kajang) visit her 2x daily... yup really tiring for them, esp my mum that recover from cancer recently... so finding a tiny bit of "ME" time is really tough.

Top that up... All 3 of my girls will be off from school for a week for Raya Puasa...

TO ALL MUSLIM FRIENDS... SELAMAT HARI RAYA.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joey,

    Hope your grandma get well and recover soon from sickness. I can understand how stressful is when someone (especially the family memeber) is unwell. Hospital seen become/almost like the second home. Has already lost count how many time we in and out from the hospital.

    Nevertheless, wish your grandma good health.

    Take good care of yourself and your parent too...
    I will pray for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I am staying in Seri Kembangan (near Equine Park) not far from Sg Long. Hope to meet you and your 3 beautiful daughters one day.

    Cheers,
    May

    ReplyDelete